Thursday, February 2, 2012

Class…

My first needle felting class went great!!! I didn’t take any pictures as I was too nervous. I was most nervous that the ladies wouldn’t feel they were “getting their money” out of the class…however, they seemed to have a great time! PHEW! I couldn’t have had a better group to start with. Now, that major hurdle is done…and we hope to schedule two more classes this month. I’d even do more if asked. I love needle felting! Here is another little pendent…

006

We will be working on the previously posted mushroom pendent next class. I’m trying to come up with new ideas all the time and it. is. hard. Well, I think I’ll take a poll at the next class and let the ladies help me/us decide what we are going to work on next time.

I took the money I made and plowed it back into supplies. Even if I don’t do this for very long the supplies won’t get wasted…I’d use them…eventually…(smile). Well, that’s it for now. Today I’m going to the library to craft for the library’s store…I can’t wait to see what we come up with. We are going to focus on Valentine’s Day crafts.

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love this one too Kim. And I am very proud of you for taking the bull by the horns and teaching that class. YEAH!!!
Now take care and I'm going to try and give you a call. Blessings!!

Gretel said...

Excellent! I think these things are also largely social events, I had the same worry about people not getting their 'moneys worth' but I actually had to round my ladies up at times, to stop them chatting and get them back to work! Good luck with the next two - not that you need luck, it sounds as if everything is in hand!