Friday, February 17, 2012

I have to do something so I don’t…

Mess around with the bird I’m dyeing!

008

Remember this bird? Well it’s now setting in dye. I can’t wait to see how it turns out! I think I’ll get a nice ombre effect. You know, darker on the bottom and lighter at the top. I dyed it in a denim blue dye…it’s killing me not to mess with it!!!

Here are a couple more works-in-progress -

003

004

I just love Danish hearts. I think they need some more embellishment but I don’t know what to do! I know other crafters love the embellishment part of crafting…I don’t. I’d rather make a hundred of these hearts than finish any of them – lol! Well, we’ll see what I can come up with. I think I need to make one more to round the number out to three. We’ll see – that’s another thing about crafting – I don’t usually sit down and decide exactly what I’m going to do. I just mess around and then fix whatever I did until I like it!

OK, I can’t take it anymore – I’m going to go mess with the bird – have a good weekend!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the bird (hey, that's a Marvin Rainwater song "Gonna Find Me a Bluebird"). I think the hearts are as cute as can be. How big are they? Anxious to see both the finished bird and hearts!! Love, M&M

Julie said...

All theses crafts and ideas are so cool K. I love stopping by (in person too) and seeing all this good stuff.
Take care and have a blessed weekend.