Monday, May 2, 2011

What I would rather be doing….

Please enjoy pictures of my thrift-store-finds…purchased this weekend… (I bought this for the frame)

005

No crafty crafts happening around here…because I have to clean the house. But I seem to have great talent today in not cleaning the house and not getting anything else done either! I wish I could have a “do-over” today. If I’m not going to do anything anyways I would PLAN on not doing anything and just enjoy the day. Instead I’ve been in “I’ve gotta get going” mode all day. sigh.

 006

I had loads of enthusiasm and great intentions to clean like crazy this morning…

004

And then my kids went off to school, and my hubbie left for work…

 001

And after a crazy busy weekend my house/life was quiet! And all that energy drained away…and I haven’t gotten much done beyond turning on the dishwasher and starting a load of laundry…

002

Oh-well, there is always tomorrow!!!

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cool finds. Thanks for it support today. I will talk to u later.