Monday, April 2, 2012

Another deer…

005

Did I ever tell you my hubbie and I are volunteers for the Cuyuna Whitetails? We go to meetings a couple times a month and help to plan the fundraising banquet. One of our jobs is to get donations to be raffled off at the banquet. I asked our library for a donation and they said “sure!”. At the library we are making up a gift basket and I made this picture to go in as part of the prize. I was happy to find a book that talked about hunting and preserving meat and I used a page of it for the background. I really hope that whomever wins it…likes it! I’m working on another project for the library now…my kitchen table is covered with little scraps of paper…I think once that picture is done it’s time to move onto something else. I should have it done by the end of this week. I haven’t needlefelted for awhile and I miss it! lol.

In other news we attended a ham bingo on Saturday night hosted by my hubbie’s fire department and I won a ham! So did my little guy! He was so funny…strutting his stuff cause he won meat for the fam…lol! Abby did really well playing bingo too – while she didn’t win she did pay attention to the numbers being called better than she ever has before. All in all it is a nice night out as a family!

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you're not getting my comments. I'll keep trying. Love, M&M