Friday, April 13, 2012

We have been so busy…

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. We’ve been crazy-busy. I actually couldn’t tell you everything that has gone on because I don’t remember. lol. Here is one crafting highlight -

011

I used a recipe I saw on Pinterest to make this wood butter. It conditions your cutting boards and wooden spoons and really it does a nice job on your hands too! You can find the pin under my “wood” pinboard. Otherwise it’s easy…one part beeswax to four parts mineral oil. Melt the wax, warm the oil, combine and stir. That is it. The cutting board you see in the back was in bad shape. This stuff is amazing!

An even bigger crafting highlight is that two of my sisters came to craft with me for the day on Wednesday! We had a great time and they each made an owl picture. They each have a baby about 3 months old and they are so darn cute and kissable too! (the babies )

I have lots of other irons in the fire and no time to complete anything big. Tomorrow I will be going with my husband to a trade fair in Brainerd to work a booth for his company. We have to usher on Sunday at church… there is just always something going on. I have gotten better at saying “no” though…even when it’s hard. When I was younger I’d say “yes” all the time and make it work. Not any more. I just too tired…

Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments: