Friday, April 27, 2012

Holy Craft…

It’s been so BUSY!

004

Here’s some little gnome-guys I’m working on for the bazaar. Remember the wood I dyed and showed you last time? Those little wooden apples are the gnome’s bodies.

002

I drilled out their center and glued in a dowel…

001

then glued on a wooden bead and clipped the excess. Now I’m needle felting little caps. When I have time I poke at a cap a few times. Precious little time has been spent on these. There is so much going on that I feel a little out-of-control. And I don’t know how to settle down. I try to make lists and they get all marked up (Abby!). I try to keep the calendar organized and things get crossed off (Abby!). I try to have a “master notebook” on the counter where I can jot down notes and pages get ripped out (Abby!). The best way I’ve found so far is to keep my calendar updated on my phone. The only problem is that I’m a visual person… I need that list/calendar/notebook to glance at. And…Abby always manages to get a hold of my phone…and edit things. Or an alert will sound on my phone and if I’m not near she will confirm it and I never hear it. Speaking of Abby – keep the date June 3rd open on your calendars! That is when we will have her GRADUATION PARTY!!! (I know, I can’t believe it either!!!!)

Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments: