Thursday, March 22, 2012

Where do the days go????

I can’t believe it’s already Thursday! In crafty news I don’t have much to show for the week. I did complete and deliver these modge podged eggs to/for the library…

010

I decoupaged book pages to plastic eggs, added a glitter glaze, and then coated them with about 6 layers of modge podge. They are pretty…and time consuming! (Most of my volunteering with the library has to do with crafting for the Friends Of The Library Foundation, and Abby and I volunteer during the Summer Reading Program.)

In happy news I won some prizes at my library during their “Hot Reads for Cold Nights” program! I got a book club journal -

  Book Club Journal

and a mug, and some note cards, and a beautiful wood-turned top from the Ripple River Gallery. It’s been a good week! I even got caught up with some cleaning…I spent all day yesterday cleaning out and organizing the pantry and a couple cabinets. phew, I don’t know why those chores have to take all day... this Saturday I teach a needle felting class again, we are making bunnies!

Well, that’s it. Have a great weekend and Happy Crafting!

No comments: