Monday, June 6, 2011

Where does the time go?

002

For some reason I was compelled to needle felt a strawberry last night. And as you can see I still have a ways to go. Gotta get those fuzzies felted in.

005

And here is a bunny in progress. (He’s been in progress for a while…)

There just hasn’t been much time for crafting these days. The kids are home from school and it is busy activity all the time. Well, that’s not exactly true…but when there isn’t busy activity we’re resting up. Today I have to go “to town” and get some stripper for the couch and chair I’m refinishing. I’ve sanded as much as I can and it’s time to try something else. I’ve also found that I greatly overestimated the amount of denim I have on hand to slip-cover the cushions so I want to price that too. If the stripper doesn’t work out I’m going to paint the couch – red? or white? We’ll see.

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

If you can't get the stripper to work then barn red...Please not white :o)
I can't wait to see your bunny put together. Also can't wait to see the daisy when you get it done.
I'll talk to you tomorrow. Take care my friend. Blessings!!