Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blogging Break...

First of all, have a safe and awesome 4th of July!!!

Second, I'm so busy my head is spinning. I've raced a little over two hours south two times this week to bring Abby to camp, and then to pick her up. Plus I've had four separate meetings this week that have averaged 2 and a half hours each. Tomorrow and the next day I will be bagging groceries as a fund raiser for Girl Scouts...for 6 hours each day...plus drive time and taxi service after. Then there is the prep work to be in the parade in our home town. Well, you get the idea. Grandma Mary I sure hope you can make it this year...it's going to be a fun day!!!! And after the parade we can SIT!!!! I have to get back to laundry detail now...I think dirty clothes breed more dirty clothes when we aren't looking...

Oh yeah! The picture of wood is from my trip to the dump on Wednesday!!! I got that and two brand new sleds for this winter...and one other thing I will show after it gets some tlc...


1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy 4th Kim. I hope you get a bit of time now to just relax and enjoy the summer. You deserve some play time too.
Take care and I'll talk to you on Tuesday.
Blessings my friend.