Monday, June 27, 2011

First Tomato!!!

IMAG0192

Sorry for the cruddy cell phone picture…but I was lucky to get a picture at all! I can’t wait to eat this tomato!!!! I’ve never had a tomato ripen so early!

004

And another bad picture of the lovely peonies. (If you see me strolling through the neighborhood with clippers look the other way…or guard your flowers! lol)

No time for crafting this weekend. I got the decks and outdoor furniture sealed, and my knees and hands and jeans and shoes…lol. I went to an awesome grad party, went fishing on Mille Lacs. (We couldn’t keep the fish pictured below, it was too big and too small to keep. Weird rules. Of course, we caught a few of these.)

IMAG0191

Went to a birthday party and brought Abby to camp. Phew. Now it’s Monday and Monday madness has begun again. I remember hearing/reading about “the long lazy days of summer”…huh? I think it’s a fairy tale.

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I know about those weird fishing rules. I think I'll stick with my little lakes and littler fish.
My peonies are just ripe for the picking. They smell so wonderful, I think I'll bring some in tomorrow.
That's not fair, you having your own first tomato. I just noticed the flowers on mine today. I also found 4 volunteer plants, right by the deck, cool.
Take care and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Enjoy your peaceful evening.