Friday, May 11, 2012

If you’ve ever had a Senior…

Or really just a kid in school you know how crazy May is!

025

There is something going on every day! Yesterday Abby participated in her last (as a Ranger) Special Olympics! She ran a 100 meter dash, was in a 400 meter relay, and the softball throw. Boy does she get excited!!! It’s great to see these kids compete – they are just as excited for each other as they are for themselves. They will run their fastest for their race and then turn around and cheer on the kids behind them and high-five the ones who finished before them. It’s awesome! My mom and dad and sister and her son came to watch too. My husband and I also pulled our boys from school for the day so they could watch also. It was a great day!

In crafty news…there is no news. When I have the “want to” I don’t have the time…and when I have the time I don’t have the “want to”! gah!

Happy Crafting!!!!

edit: again, posted to the wrong blog – lol – originally posted Thursday! Have a great weekend!!! Abby and I are sooooo excited to go on an epic journey Saturday…tell you about it next week!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I am so proud of all your family for going and cheering Abby and the others on. It is so great to read you are all doing this. Abby is one of a kind, she is a keeper. I love her dearly. Thanks for sharing. Take care Kim and have a great weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it.