Monday, July 11, 2011

TMTD…

(Too much to do!) We had a lovely weekend! I took the kids swimming on Friday. We (as a family) took my parents, sister and her husband and two of her children, and a friend on a launch on Mille Lacs lake on Saturday evening. No pictures. I need my mom and sister to email the pictures they took to me (hint hint!) I still can’t believe we got my nephew, who is afraid of kittens and puppies, to eat a leach! When I say “we” I don’t mean me! Sunday we took the kids to a minor league ball game…

004

It was a beautiful, sunny 90 degree day! We found shade and sat there. Or I would have died. Or fried!

007

If I stare at my older son too long he says “Take a picture, it’ll last longer”. So when I try to get a picture, this is what I get! He’s going to regret this some day…what a brat.

005

My little guy has no problem mugging for the camera! I think it’s funny that you can see me taking the picture (and my hubbie) in the reflection of his sunglasses, and the ball field! If I would have realized this we could have played around with the camera a little more!

010

And, my newest obsession, BRAIDING! I know, I know, I’m a little ADHD with crafting…but it is always so much fun to learn new skills!!!! I have big plans for braids…now I just need the time! We have a full week ahead of us. I babysit Monday through Friday with an extra baby all day on Wednesday. And, we are having our Girl Scouts garage sale at my house Thursday through Saturday! AND I have a couple meetings thrown in just to keep me on my toes. Anyone want to come and help? Mom?!

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments: