Monday, July 25, 2011

Button Bracelet…

Here is another project we are going to make at a Bazaar craft night…

002

Button bracelets! I love how jingly they are and somehow cheerful. I’m sure there are a bazillion tutorials out there, but if you want to make one and run into trouble email me…I’m always glad to help!

In other news, I acquired one of these this weekend – A Martha Stewart Scoring Board -

Scoring Score Board and Envelope Tool Martha Stewart Crafts EK Success

I can’t wait to play with it…

Happy Crafting!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I remember Brittany and Allysa making them here. We should do that again, thank you for the reminder and you're bracelet is awesome.
You'll have to show me the scoring board, I don't know what that's for...oh I can figure it out but showing me works so great.
Talk with you tomorrow. Take care my friend. Blessings!!