Monday, July 9, 2012

What I’ve been doing…

Well, it seems as if I’m always moving but not getting much done beyond daily housework. I don’t know why…but here are couple things that has excited me lately -

This pin on pinterest. I can’t seem to post the picture – but basically you put a tension rod under your kitchen sink and hang all those spray bottles from it. It works beautifully!!!

I’ve also been having printer problems for a while and decided to attempt to fix it myself. Not sure if this was a good idea or not…basically my printer head had dried ink on it. So I soaked a paper towel in a solution of 50% windex and 50% distilled water. Fold it up and put it in the printer where your printer head travels. Then you gently push your printer head over it and let it soak. Ack – just watch this video.

Besides taking apart a couple wind-up clocks for a future project I haven’t had much crafty fun. That’s OK…because taking apart the wind-up clocks was REALLY FUN!!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: