Monday, February 4, 2013

Crochet iPod case…

003

Well, my crochet skills are getting better. I was messing around and made this iPod case, then stitched a needle felted heart onto it. This is not good enough for resale, but good enough for me. :) No pattern used – just made it up as I went along. I have quite a bit of crochet thread to use up (gifted to me from Grannie) but not much yarn and I’m having a REALLY hard time not BUYING yarn! But I won’t…I want to use what I have in my stash. I’ve been spending time cleaning. I’ve spent about 8 hours cleaning in the basement and I’ve probably cleaned about 5 square feet. Not. Even. Kidding. I’m going through everything and putting it in it’s proper place. I had boxes of misc stuff and nothing made sense. It makes me not want to buy anything for a while. lol. During the Super Bowl yesterday I organized my beads. It took the whole game to get through the mess and I was thoroughly sick of beads by the end. But I’ve seen some good ideas lately and really needed to see what I have. Julie and I haven’t started on our shirts yet…kind of a bummer. I hope we can start this week!

In other news if you follow the Monster’s of Rock Cruise Facebook page you probably saw our picture. If you don’t here it is -

009

They post pictures of “days left until cruise” – we were at the ice-fishing contest on our local lake and came across these characters and had our picture taken with them lol. Grant and I are holding the sign. The caption was “Do you have enough ice on the ship or should we bring our own?” ha ha. I really can’t wait!!! Well, it’s back to dishes, laundry, and cleaning and organizing for me now…until this evening when I can sit down and CRAFT!!!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: