Monday, December 17, 2012

Needle felted Santa…

007

I can’t remember where I got the inspiration for this Santa but he sure has been a hit! And I’m tired of making them…I made 10 last weekend and they are all gone. Phew! I also made 10 snowmen and got them shipped on Friday. It has been a busy Christmas Season!!! I’m now working on paper projects. People…I’m making my own SVG’s! (That is the file that my eCraft cuts from). Hopefully I’ll have something to show you next week. I have glue and ink all over my fingers…and floor…and table! I have to break out the shop-vac today and get rid of some paper and dust bunnies! I can’t have random dog hair and dust getting stuck in my glue lol!

If you have time on your hands go read this post about making a simpler Christmas. I agree with her!

And I have to say my heart is broken over the tragedy in Newton. It’s so hard to watch the news coverage…I pray that each and every family finds even a moment of peace and comfort.

No comments: